22 February 2009

my first Valentine's Day with him



On last 13th February 2009, i celebrate my first Valentine's Eve with my dearly beloved prince charming ..... hehehe... we go and celebrate it with my crazy2 frens jnet, ann and mila d 'PULAU' hahaha... u know la ba tu kan d mana... yea n 4 d first time saya TEWAS sama cocktail durang celaka betul dan tiada la kejadian yg x diingini berlaku hahaha... don't worry i am totally save that night hahahah... i was quite ashamed juga sama my baby coz i drunk but amazingly he didn't mad at me walau a milimeter pun.. hahaha... i think i found the right man 4 me to live with for the rest of my life because he is just so wonderful to me... n not 4getting... he gave me a white gold ring that i really love n im wearin it wherever i go and watever i do except when doing my business laaa... nanti malakat disana naa... parah ooo... hahahahaha... honey.. if u reading this i want to tell u that i really love you so much and i want you for the rest of my life... thank you for your love and care for me...

No comments: