6 October 2008

sa kana tag dr c enniiiiiiitttt

na ambik ko ni...

1. Six people I tag
kalo sa x mau tag?? hbs x kwn sa hahaha.. skip la ba ni kan

2. Six things that I'm passionate about
> PINK colour
>Harrier
>takin pic (aik mcm sama sj c jnet ne)
>kasi malu c pala
>songs
>movie
3. Six things that I say too often
> budu
>mulau
>aik tonton ko teguling (melatah saja arrr)
>bego (means budu juga)
>gia???
>betul ba???

4. Six books I've recently read
> doooiii soalan... yg mmg x la kaitan sa life sa.. x belum lg sa buat asgmt sa

5. Six songs I listen to again and again
> I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
> Superhuman by Chris Brown n Keri Hillson
> Alone by Celine Dion
> Teardrops on my guitar by Taylor swifft
> Fall for you by second hand serenade
> Why by 2nd hand serenade

6. Six things that I've learnt from the past
> dun play with hot water
> never trust man with all your heart
> never trust your own family 100%
> friendship
> love people around u b4 there leave u
> always think twice

akhirnya........... itu saja la.. ada juga yg x sampai 6 tu sa kasi hbs mmg x buli kasi sampai 6 ba

No comments: